The Virtual School Walkthrough: Identifying and Solving Common IAQ Problems
Do you know what to look for when observing the condition of your school buildings?
- Gain insight on how to identify potential IAQ issues before they become major problems for your school community.
- Learn when and how to take, interpret and use IAQ-related measurements to determine the condition of your school buildings.
- Discover tools and resources your school can use, including checklists within the IAQ Tools for Schools Action Kit, to conduct a thorough and effective walkthrough investigation.
- Learn the importance of prioritizing IAQ issues and the power of effective communication when responding to reports and concerns.
- Hear about Dave and Rich’s follow up webinar on IAQ measurements and testing, which will be held in January 2012.